What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockscreen

(Topic created on: 26-09-2022 10:09 PM)
Options
Whilst it's good you can fiddle I don't like that you can't really fiddle.

No moving things around (clock, icons, contact info)

Also can't change size of contact info or its colour.

Shame really as I had big hopes.

Ok you can change number shapes n sizes n colours for clock. 

Icons very little adjusting.... Not able to resize either.

So could've done better on this, especially with apple now leading lockscreen stuff.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
4 REPLIES 4
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Limitations around customisation seems to be a common theme on the beta message boards. I hope that the Samsung Beta moderators are able to combine the multiple requests and put them forward to the developers for consideration.
As I understand it, the current mechanism looks at which posts attract the most 'likes' to inform developmental priorities. It would be good to hear that the number of times an issue is raised also shapes developments, rather than relying purely on the number of 'likes'.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @at_theresonly1mac ,

Thank you for expressing your honest opinion.

I decided to turn your criticism into a suggestion and forwarded your idea to add more lock screen customization options to the development team. 🙂

Options
It's what I thought I was gonna be able to do, but it's a tease! Be good if you did this.

Would be a big plus mark too for samsung
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
damindra
Apprentice
Options
Mine keeps crashing!
0 Likes