Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection error on some apps

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 10:34 AM)
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

I've enrolled to the beta on S21 Ultra yesterday and I've noticed that on some of the applications, I get an 'connection error', 'error data can not be processed' and 'server error' message. I cannot see any information within the apps even though I can open the apps. Is anyone else facing this issue or is this an isolated issue? 

Thanks
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
Not me. What apps?
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
For me using the wearable app prevents me from setting up my buds and fit 2 fitness tracker
0 Likes
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
See screenshot with the error message I get opening certain apps!Screenshot_20220901_102654_HL_1000000096_1662024451.jpgScreenshot_20220901_102748_Shopprize UK_1000000097_1662024605.jpg
0 Likes
scottri
Apprentice
Options
I'm getting the same error with HL app
0 Likes
scottri
Apprentice
Options
Hl seems to have started working again
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@S-Kiru ,

I know that this can make daily use of the device unpleasant, but during the Beta, it is possible that due to compatibility issues, not all applications will work as expected. ☹️ Third-party apps have to be adapted by the publisher to the new software, which will probably happen when the official software version is released. 

However, I recommend you to try clearing the application cache, perhaps this will improve the situation: Settings > Apps > select the app > Storage > Clear cache. 🤞

SteveRD
First Poster
Options
Yep I have also and I have reset my phone. I have a 5g connection and get call dropouts and data dropouts
0 Likes