Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta2 UK, Phone not reachable

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 04:50 PM)
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Since beta 2 in UK I am being told by many that my phone is not reachable, I spite being shown full network bars, I am on Vodafone UK

I did try from my wife handset side by side and yes it says this person phone is not reachable,

A restart or trying to make an outgoing call ( which takes a while to connect the first time)solves this problem, But has happend 2 days in a row 

Anyone else have this issue. S22+
Seem it does not keep it latched to the network, have switched from 5g to 4g to see if this makes a difference, 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No issues here. I'm on giffgaff which runs on O2 network.

Couple of things you could try .

Remove sim and put it back again.

Just do a simple phone restart.

Reset just your network settings.

Do a wipe cache. ( check you tube ).

Also check for any app updates in Google store for anything related to android.
0 Likes
rhysmat
Journeyman
Options
I've had something similar with Plusnet/EE. I tried reseting the network settings before and that did nothing (except forcing me to reset my Galaxy Watch which was annoying). I found going to Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Network Operators and then turning off 'Select Automatically' and then pressing 'Scan Networks' and manually selecting your network there seemed to solve it for me.
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
This happend today again, it's at random times, tried everything apart from full reset,. Am on manual network selection now will see how it goes
NatCha123
First Poster
Options
I have had the same experience as Rhysmat, plusnet too. Randomly my phone loses network and I have to poke it to find the network through the network operators setting
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @leapinthedark,

If none of the tips above work, please send an error report through Samsung Members so that the developers can take a look 😉

Have a good day!

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I randomly lost mobile data. I had signal and 4g but I had to reboot my phone for it to work..I've reported it but I HOPE TO GOD they don't make us wait almost 4 weeks for a fix. Screenshot_20220924_140320_Google.jpg
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Hi Annamaz

Have sent the error report, this is driving me crazy it now happening almost everyday