Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery very bad

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 09:53 PM)
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Battery bad on the new beta, did all the clear cache and repaired apps etc. Hopefully battery improves soon!

21 REPLIES 21
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Definitely worse than the 1st beta, not exactly happy with this battery life, hopefully it improves 😥Screenshot_20220924_132521_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Beta 1. Screenshot_20220924_133059_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Another users battery life. Unacceptable and Samsung need to address this ASAP 20220924_141819_1000003808_1664025499.jpg
Lewis3456
First Poster
Options
It's a beta lol..
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm well aware it's beta but the 1st beta was better than android 12 🤷🏽🤔
0 Likes
shaw23
Explorer
Options
100% the battery life is far worse even than beta 1, I'm charging twice a day now. I appreciate you have to let the battery settle and it's beta but it's a lot worse (so far) than beta 1 and that was already worse than stable.
Ads
Pioneer
Options
My battery life appears to be pretty much the same as before the beta - so far 3.5hrs SOT with 54% battery remaining.
I joined straight into Beta 2.
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Noticed same myself & thought I was going mad... Also seems to take longer charging.

Hoping just a bug in this beta version
Lewis3456
First Poster
Options
Just roll with it, be sound once main release is out
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Mattylvl92 ,

I understand your concern about the battery performance, as it is an essential part of the device. 🙁

Please keep in mind that during the Beta Programme, the battery performance can vary from user to user. This is one of the Beta's purposes, so that Samsung can test the software in many different ways. The system is still in the optimization phase and the battery performance can change constantly.

Nevertheless, this should be improved with the official software release. 😊