11-07-2023 03:52 PM - last edited 11-07-2023 04:13 PM
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition (the “Competition”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Competition on the on the Samsung Members App form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Competition will open at 00:01 (GMT) on 11th July 2023 and close at 23:59 (GMT) on 1st August 2023 (“the Competition Period”).
6. There are three (3) sets of prizes available to be won in total, consisting of one (1) tote bag and one (1) mirror (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
7. Each verified winner of a Prize will receive both a tote bag and a mirror.
8. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable, and cannot be resold, returned or exchanged. A Prize and may not be substituted by the winner or redeemed for cash. The Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
9. To enter the Competition, Participants must log into the Samsung Members App with their Samsung Account details and reply to the Community Contest post, which details an item of décor in their home, that’s pink via https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/barbie-smartthings-dreamhouse/con-p/uk-contest-barbie . Participants must provide their name, contact number and all other requested information (an “Entry”).
10. Participants may submit multiple Entries during the Competition Period
11. The criteria for determining the winning Entries will be the most creative and descriptive Entries which best explain and brings to life why the Participant would not want to share the item and/or belonging (the “Winning Criteria”).
12. Any text, videos, images or any other content (the “Content”) which are submitted by the Participant as part of the Entry must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) for the Competition:
13. FOR SAFETY REASONS it is important that Participants do not include or reveal any personal information (e.g. name, contact details, etc.) in any Content.
14. Entries containing any Content that does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered into the Competition and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
15. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
18. Entries must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
19. Fully completed Entries must be received no later than the end of the Competition Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for Entry.
20. Following the end of the Competition Period, Entries will be reviewed and judged by a panel of judges comprised of employees or agents of the Promoter and at least one independent judge. The panel of judges shall review the Entries to determine the 3 Entries which, in the panel of judges’ view, best meet the Winning Criteria.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
Privacy and Data Protection