I replaced the original disk in Dell Latitude laptop with Samsung SSD 980 Pro 2TB.
After a few weeks I noticed that my internet browser was getting stuck.I didn't pay attention to it, but after a while it seemed to happen more often, so I focused on that.I found out it's not the browser but the disk.Windows 10 and other applications like internet browser, text editor stop due to the disk not responding to IO operations.It takes about 20-30s, sometimes minutes and more.
After each hang I always find these warnings in Event Viewer
Level: Warning, EventID: 129, Source: iaStorAC Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
Level: Warning, EventID: 153, Source: disk The IO operation at logical block address 0x2eafa1e0 for Disk 0 (PDO name: \Device\00000048) was retried.
Two for each jam and they happen about 2-3 per day.
I found some info about interpretation of EventID details here.
I have EventID 153 with bytes 40 02 2A on 29. position. It means: