Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S60UA Display Port out not working

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 06:24 PM)
chr_bundgaard
First Poster
Options

Hello

I just purchased a 24" S60UA monitor with USB-C and Display Port out with MST support for daisy chaining with my second monitor.
My setup consists of: a laptop with intel iris xe graphics, an Apple Cinema display with a mini DP to DP adapter into the DP out port in the S60UA monitor which is connected via USB-C to the USB-C in the laptop.

This setup works as I'm writing this, but every time I disconnect my laptop for an extended period of time and come back to reconnect neither of the monitors will react and extend the display as intended. (I suspect the samsung monitor off timer to be the reason for this). My solution so far has been to disconnect the secondary monitor from S60UA and reset MST (Turn DP out to SST and back to MST in settings) before reconnecting the second monitor.

My question is then: How do I make the Samsung monitor recognize the MST connection and extend my display without me having to set the off timer to its max limit (22 hours) and not having to play with all the cables every time I reinsert the usb-c cable into my laptop?

Thanks

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0