Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWA-9100 rear surround right speakers crackling sound when browsing

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 02:30 AM)
Punnoose
First Poster
Options

I got the 5.1 HW-Q850A soundbar system with Dolby ATMOS/DTS:X system.. sounds amazing!! But I’ve been noticing a crackling noise in the SWA-9100 rear surround speakers whenever I’m browsing right in any of the apps like Netflix, YouTube etc.. I don’t hear it when watching a video or anything but only when swiping.. has anyone else had the same issue? Couldn’t find anything for this on the community. Please help.

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
RonHoward
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for all your updates, @MonkSpunk2 ! 

You must've purchased from Best Buy as well! I returned mine yesterday. Going to have to look for a new Atmos/surround setup... Good luck to you with your next setup!

I experienced Netflix cracking on The Witcher Season 2 Episode 1. Watched about 5 min and got it throughout. 

Also on final episode of Squid Game; I jumped in about halfway thru the episode and got crackling. 

0 Likes
John
Apprentice
Options

Hi Punnoose, Most of the crackling sound from wireless loudspeakers would be owing to the wireless communication problem weak signal reception or interference. The easiest way to check this is gather the surrounds closer to the soundbar and check still you have the issue or put further them then whether you get worse. Changing wireless connections such as TV-router to wired would  help the interference effect lessen if possible. Hope this help you out. 

0 Likes