Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultiRoom Problems...PLEASE HELP!!

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 01:28 AM)
Ric-A
Journeyman
Options

Hello, Im looking for some help with 2 issues, I purchased a HW-K950 soundbar the other day and was looking forward to using it along side the MultiRoom App.

ISSUE 1:
The App WILL NOT connect my soundbar to my WIFI, what happens: Open the App, go through the process thats asked of me, it finds the Bar, asks for my WIFI password which I enter, then it says it cant connect to the WIFI, so it then offers me a different way of connecting, so I go through that process, it tells me to connect to the Bar's WIFI and enter 1234567890 as the password, which I do, and it connects, then I go back to the App and cant select CONTINUE, its just faded out.  I have tried every suggestion and idea I can think of and am now at a loss.

ISSUE 2:
Being that I cant update through the App, Ive tired doing it using a USB, download the file, open the file, within are 2 folders, each with a file name UPDATE, one about 190kb and the other about 160kb, now Ive once again followed the entire process and basically the bar will not display UPDATING, nothing happens. The USB is in the correct format (MS-DOS FAT32

ANY suggestions will be greatly greatly appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Elfaron88
Apprentice
Options
i have the exact same problem that you have with your issue 1, with my Samsung soundbar HW-K850.

I hope someone can help us.

0 Likes
Lelolas
First Poster
Options
I ALSO have the exact same problem that you have with your issue 1, with my Samsung soundbar HW-K850.

*** Samsung, PLEASE HELP ***
0 Likes
None7
First Poster
Options

ios 13 and newer does not work. had an old iphone with ios 12 or older. Worked without any problems. After I had done that, they were just returning to their regular phone, so the app worked

0 Likes
Neeanth
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. I then cleared the app cache and data which then allowed my K950 to connect to the app and the network. 

0 Likes