Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio lag on HW-Q70R

(Topic created on: 16-09-2019 11:52 AM)
Bentzi
Student
Options

I just bought a Q80R tv and a Q70R soundbar and I'm having audio lag issues with external devices when using any sort of surround options.

• All my devices are connected to the 'one connect' box (PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, set top box) and the soundbar is connected to the HDMI ARC port.
  • Setting the PS4 and cable box to Dolby Digital creates an audio lag that is very noticeable. Watching Netflix through the TV has no issues.
  • The sync settings on both the TV and soundbar were already set to 0 so I can't even adjust it through there. 

If I connect the PS4 directly to the soundbar then it works fine but the TV doesn't recognize the device and doesn't optimize it to gaming mode automatically (also since there's only one input on the soundbar it leaves the other devices with the same problem.

This is very dissapointing, I spent quite a bit of money on this setup and it's ridiculous that such an issue occurs as this is the whole point of the products.

50 REPLIES 50
Bs1
First Poster
Options

All Dolby digital+ content has an audio that lags the video by about a second. Ridiculous. I’m never buying Samsung again. 

0 Likes