Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Домашний кинотеатр (ДК) Samsung HT-E5550K RU постоянно переключает режим на диск и вытаскивает каретку для диска

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 07:34 PM)
Алексейчик
First Poster
Options

Началось это всё относительно недавно и закономерности в происходящем нету - что он 5 минут поработал (думал на перегрев изначально),что полчаса,что полдня,что весь день...его может "затроить" и он вообще каждые 5 минут эту каретку вытаскивать,а может и полчаса и час и два спокойно играть (уровень громкости,как я понял - тоже никак не влияет) и снова история повторится... Кнопки,естественно - не зажаты... Пришлось его даже недавно разбирать,когда после нескольких ударов "с психу" там что-то коротнуло и он вырубился (такая хрень уже с месяц продолжается),в итоге разобрал - кз убрал,вернул его к жизни,но,к сожалению косяк этот данная процедура не убрала (как ни странно),попутно перепробовал все способы борьбы с этой проблемой,что нашёл в интернете (а их там было очень мало - предлагали отключить сенсор\переднюю панель или всё вместе...странно,что не предложили отключить привод,хотя и это я тоже пробовал),в общем всё это попробовав - ничего не изменилось вообще...и дальше даже не знаю,что и делать,больше вообще ничего в интернете не предлагают,якобы им и это помогло... Кандёров опухших нету (хотя я изначально думал на них,ещё даже до разбора),ни потемнений на текстолите,ничего взорвавшегося или отпавшего,соответственно тоже нету...в общем даже и не знаю,с чего начать копать...точнее не знаю,что и "потормошить" следующее на предмет поломки...или всё-таки кандёры на еср проверять...в общем,у кого есть какие мысли - предлагайте...схемы данного дк нету в инэте (не отказался-бы),не прозванивать-же всё и вся,т.к. проблема явно в логике,а не в какой-то физической поломке...в общем - с удовольствием послушаю любые мысли на этот счёт) Ах да,прошивку обновлял,сброс настроек делал (хотя некоторые предлагали зажать кнопку какую-то,вроде F для сброса,но это результата не дало)

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AntS
Options

Hi @Алексейчик , All are welcome here, but this is an English language forum, so to help you better connect with folks out there I've run your post through Google Translate:

"Home theater (DC) Samsung HT-E5550K RU constantly switches mode to disc and pulls out disc carriage

It all started relatively recently and there is no pattern in what is happening - that he worked for 5 minutes (I thought about overheating initially), that for half an hour, that for half a day, that for the whole day ... he can be "troubled" and he generally pulls out this carriage every 5 minutes, or maybe half an hour and an hour or two to play quietly (the volume level, as I understand it, also does not affect in any way) and again the story will repeat itself ... The buttons, of course, are not clamped ... I even had to disassemble it recently, when after several blows " with a psycho" something went short there and he passed out (this c**p has been going on for a month), as a result, he took it apart - he removed the kz, brought him back to life, but, unfortunately, this procedure did not remove this jamb (oddly enough), along the way I tried all the ways to deal with this problem that I found on the Internet (and there were very few of them - they suggested turning off the sensor \ front panel or all together ... it's strange that they didn't offer to turn off the drive, although I also tried that), in general, everything having tried it - nothing has changed at all ... and then I don’t even know what and they don’t offer anything else on the Internet at all, supposedly this helped them too ... There are no swollen Kanders (although I initially thought about them, even before parsing), no darkening on the textolite, nothing exploded or fell off, respectively, too. .. in general, I don’t even know where to start digging ... more precisely, I don’t know what to “slow down” the next one for breakage ... or still check the canders for esp ... in general, who has any thoughts - offer ... there are no schemes for this recreation center in the Internet (I wouldn’t refuse), don’t ring everything and everything, because. the problem is clearly in the logic, and not in some kind of physical breakdown ... in general - I'll be happy to listen to any thoughts on this matter) Oh yes, I updated the firmware, reset the settings (although some suggested holding down a button of some kind, like F for reset, but it did not work)"

(I'm sure there's probably a better translation, but hopefully that gets across most of what you were wanting to say.)

0 Likes