Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 ultra Standing grip cover tears after 2 months

(Topic created on: 10-05-2024 06:58 AM)
SCS24Ultra
Student
Options

the light blue grip is beautiful  but after 2 months already the grip is broken. if still holds a bit but internal part broken en external silicon grip part shows tears already. Went to Samsung  Store then to customer service and back and forth only to got told that the warranty is only valid for factory issues not user created faults. I have been using Samsung for so many yrs and am a happy client but this I am very unhappy about! I don't expect Samsung to sell an expensive cover to break after 2 month normal usage! 

2 REPLIES 2
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Contact Samsung customer services directly if you bought it from website and they should offer replacement or voucher. Hope you get the desired outcome
0 Likes
Ant30
First Poster
Options

I tried customer service as well- and like you a ling time Samsung customer always in the entire ecosystem, laptop, phone, accessories etc. But the last few phone releases have been a disaster and for the prices they're charging the value is no longer there. Especially with situations like this. My grip case broke after 4 months and they did nothing to right the situation. Definitely not buying samsung licensed accessories for what may be my last phone. May make the switch to a pixel. Far cheaper, good mobile service, good ai. 

0 Likes