Support

Open search

Software issues

First Poster

Phone loses internet connection upto 4 times a day after recent software update. Got to restart phone to get signal back on phone. Home hub is working good so not this.   Phone is S6 edge. Anyone else having issues

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

My suggestion is to shut the phone down and then from a set series of button pressess that takes you into the phones file system and clear the system cache. 

If no help then back up and factory reset. 

Finally a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location can run a diagnostic on the phone. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Apprentice

My tablet keeps dropping the Internet signal.  I've only had it for 6 months, and it's been in for repair once already. It was ok when it first came back, but now it's dropping the signal again up to 6 times a day. When I go to settings to re-connect, it sometimes, but not always,  says "connected, no internet" which I don't understand. 

Device is Samsung Galaxy Tab S2  9.7" screen. 

Smartphone and other tablet are both working fine with no problems. 

Any help appreciated, thank you. 

First Poster

Try clearing your samsung data , cache  i also deleted my wifi settings and started from fresh. Not had any issues since. Hope it helps

First Poster

I am using samsung tablet GT-P5110, amongst others to play wordfeud with my family

since this week I cannot start up wordfeud with the message :  cannot make a connection with the wordfeud server

Of course i tried to find the cause and a possible solution myself without succes... but I discovered that de internet connection on the tablet is going on and off continuously with 30 second intervals.

In the same time my internet connection with my other devices is perfect with no problems.

I ask you for advice about what i can do to recover from this

thank you 

m.c. voets

Apprentice
Thank you, I'll give than a try
Top Liked Authors