Support

Open search

Part of screen has a red tint, galaxy s8

First Poster

I guess it is the best solution to do the upgrade as long as they dont notice the screen issue.

And didnt want to go through customer service of Samsung because the suck so bad, the simplist issue they take a month.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same or worse hereIMG-20190115-WA0044.jpgToo much youtube

Same issue here :(

Any update on this problem. Is it confirmed that it is a hardware issue and not software

Thanks

I've also noticed my phone doing this recently. I thought it was part of game i regularly play, but started seeing it it on other blank white pages. Looking at it super close - it lines up with the high contrast keyboard I've been using fo

I've also noticed my phone doing this recently. I thought it was part of game i regularly play, but started seeing it everywhere when I paid attention. Looking at it super close - it lines up with Samsung's native high contrast keyboard that I use when texting (I can see the individual keys and the delete button clearly when on a stark white background). Anyone else using the high contrast keyboard? Fortunately, I am up for a new phone soon, but its still highly irritating, considering how much I paid for it.

First Poster

It was fixed by replacing my screen at the samsung dealer.

First Poster

Screenshot_20190309-000258_Gallery.jpgHead side tint Facebook app, Bottom side tint Navigation bar, Right side tint PUBG gun picture

How to fix this screen problem

Just Browsing

Same problem here, after upgrade to Android Pie

First Poster

I've got exactly the same problem now I've done the update to pie, anyone had any luck?

This has happened to mine after my son has watched YouTube on my phone . I don't really wanna pay for a screen change but as I can't find any other fix I think I'm going to have to 

Top Liked Authors