Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Will do 👍

PF
Highlighted
Apprentice
I need some help. I have downloaded the Samsung members app.is this all I need to be apart of the beta? Or do I need to register? I have looked to see if any registrations are available but nothing? Any idea
Highlighted
Pathfinder

The link is meant to be in the news and tip section of the app but it dose not seem to be there, a previous post stayted the program had, a high demand and was overwhelmed, it also said Samsung and Google where trying to amend it so people could apply, I've been trying most of the day and I have not seen a link.

PF
Highlighted
Apprentice
I have been checking the app all day practically with no updates. I'm hoping when they roll out the beta they are generous with the amount of beta applicants they accept
Highlighted
Apprentice

From what I've been seeing, the beta in UK would only be for unlocked devices not carrier sadly ;-(

Highlighted
Navigator

It hasn't been released yet. 

Highlighted
Explorer
The link is withing the app in the news and tips section but as i mentioned before. Samsung has withdrawn any regustrations for the forseeable future.
Highlighted
Pathfinder

They should be generous especially the amount of money we pay them for their devices, 🤣

PF
Highlighted
Explorer

Exactly that was one of my points.  

Highlighted
Explorer
Why only unlocked devices Apple can do all networks when they beta test!
Top Liked Authors