Support

Open search

This new update literally sucks

Apprentice

Samsung health app, which i use quite often, is not as accurate as it was! I loved it, it worked perfectly, but now it randomly auto pauses while i run. I turned auto pause off, but now i have to pause it manually when i stop for a while, and i find it pretty annoying. Btw, i haven't updated it since i unfortunately switched from Oreo to Pie because i think new update sucks like a whole Pie/OneUI s***! Update might solve this (it's a big question) but then UI would be an issue. *****, i have to search for a better app :(

First Poster

The update MORE than sucks!  My battery went from lasting all day and then some to draining in 2 hours!

Samsung isn't doing anything about it, hell no, they got paid so they're moving on to the Note 10, Note 11, Note 1,000.

I hate to say it but I'm going to pull the trigger, I have 4 lines and my daughter just got the new iPhone, it's like night and day.  I've always been loyal to Samsung but they really don't give a rat's ass.........................................GOODBYE SAMJUNK................HELLO APPLE!  Trust me, do it, you won't be disappointed!

First Poster

I'd like to reply about how much this update suck and my phone is useless, I'm moving on to Apple.  I say I'd like to reply because this forum won't let me post a reply I get a message that says "post flooding", which just means........."we don't want you to tell others how bad our product and update SUCKS!"

Apprentice

Thank you Samsung, you destroyed my phone! And no, i'm not gonna buy S10! I've been loyal since 2012 and now it's time to move on...

This update is pitiful. My swype wont work, I cant see anything because I cant do the stinking bright white background, everything is off from where it should be and I am tired of trying to fix it, find it. I never had an iphone but this is seriously making me think of taking the plunge on one. This is poor service. This update is just trash. 

I am, for the 1st time ever, considering an Apple after this update. Complete bull*****!

First Poster
They've even done it with the new watch, £250 quid for a smart watch 3 weeks later a new update has made hps stop working, I be paid for the watch on contract and guess what! THEY HAVE TOLD ME I NEED TO TAKE IT TO A SAMSUNG SHOP, NEAREST IS 30 MILES FROM ME, it's going to cost me fuel money, parking money and 3 hours of my time,and after all that they cant fix it, it's not covered by the warranty and they even told me to wait for the next update that should sort it out. ***** you samsung seriously go suck my nans sausage!! Your customer support is even worse than apple and that's dragging the bottom catching fish sperm.never again will I bother, kiss my shiny metal ass,il go back to sending pigeons with messages!
Top Liked Authors