Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer

Hi all please try escalating this issue to the following : 

Lady called Kirsty will reply back with some generic advice but if you insist on refund they are willing to give a refund but takes lots of emails back and forth... And she usually takes 2 to 3 days to reply back.

Apprentice

UPDATE FOR O2 CUSTOMERS iv been in touch with o2 and they have had the update since the 10th of May and hopefully should have rolled the update between the 1st and 4th of June but let's see if it hasn't iv got o2 to swop my device for iPhone x 

Navigator

Well I'm on o2 and have had the phone switched off for a week and using a complementary S8plus from o2 .... turn the S9 on this morning to check for updates and there was one   .... but strangely it's AARC \ ARD1 which I'm sure was what I had before but it's uploaded it and said it was released two days ago , so I'm back on the S9 and trying it out 

Explorer

There is an update bre3 and bre5 the other day from o2 tried uploading the screenshot but it won't do it for some reason.

Apprentice
That's the version im running but still have the same problem
Navigator
Yeah I was running it before too , strange why it's just given me the same update, well I'm going to use my s9 for a while and try it , wish me luck
Navigator

As i can see, unfortunately for O2 branded device the latest update is ARD1 which doesn't solve the issue.

Sorry

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/O2U/

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi, 

I'm on my third Samsung s9+ and got the latest version of the software (25th of May) G965FXXU1BRE5/G965FOXM1BRE3/G965FXXU1BRE3. The call stability has been improved a lot but here and there the call can drop for a split second (maybe 1-2 sec), so the problem isn't resolved 100 %. 

Explorer

I got that one too. My s9 is worse than ever .. and no help from o2 or samsung 

Observer

I just bought the s9 plus and my mother just bought the s9, and they both have identical problems with the speaker sounded muffled when speaker phone is turned on. Both have improtant business call to attend to and this is very inconvenient. I just switched from  iPhone X and this is a big let down.

Top Liked Authors