S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Pathfinder

Mine is PLAY (PPL) Poland branded. Exchanged sim cards etc and nothing

Navigator

Mine is Vodafone and has the issue. 

Explorer

@misty71 wrote:

Mine is Vodafone and has the issue. 

Ah well there goes my theory .it's wierd how my friends didn't have the issue at all. I'm stumped, no idea what it could be then. If it helps I was on their phone for around 50 minutes without any drops or anything, and this was while walking about, so normal phone usage. I'm still going to try my luck in the shop later. 

Explorer

http://piunikaweb.com/2018/04/20/breaking-samsung-hit-with-lawsuit-over-galaxy-s9-call-issues/

I had the S9 on release day via the upgrade program. That had the call silent issues. Returned it and got a new replacement, same issue. Returned it and bought the S9+ from Argos.......... Same issue!!!!

Really don't want to return my phone again but it's so annoying I don't have a choice. I need a phone so will have to look at alternatives.

Voyager

Darn it's a shame your theory seems to be wrong  :-(

I was hoping that was why only 10% were liking my video, as it was only affectimg SIM only phones.

It seemed logical why I would have the same problem with all 3 phones as the only constant in my situation would be the same virgin SIM I put in them.

The thing I can't understand now is only 10% of people that viewed my video have liked it to confirm they have the same or similar problem so if its running at about 1 in 10 galaxy S9 owners have the problem then I should have a 1 in 10 chance of getting a phone that drops out

So how the heck have I had 3 out of 3 (100%) that have the problem?

Explorer

@djleecharles wrote:

I was hoping that was why only 10% were liking my video, as it was only affectimg SIM only phones.

It seemed logical why I would have the same problem with all 3 phones as the only constant in my situation would be the same virgin SIM I put in them.

The thing I can't understand now is only 10% of people that viewed my video have liked it to confirm they have the same or similar problem so if its running at about 1 in 10 galaxy S9 owners have the problem then I should have a 1 in 10 chance of getting a phone that drops out

I'm still planning on testing a "3" branded galaxy s9.

I have another theory, but this would be even more farfetched, but is based on the only differences I can see between my friends and my phone.....so here goes, have you all disabled Bixby? I have and I'm facing the issue, my mates haven't and their not, therefore could this be causing the drops?

Pathfinder
I am testing the all of battery saving modes off
Highlighted
Explorer

@Adnaan wrote:

@djleecharles wrote:

I'm still planning on testing a "3" branded galaxy s9.

I have another theory, but this would be even more farfetched, but is based on the only differences I can see between my friends and my phone.....so here goes, have you all disabled Bixby? I have and I'm facing the issue, my mates haven't and their not, therefore could this be causing the drops?

My bixby enabled and get the issue  so can't be that either. 

On a side note. Does anyone have 3 UK SIM and does VOLTE work? I.e does it still remain on 4g when making a call? Mine doesn't seem to and I know it works on an iPhone

Pathfinder
my branded on PLAY has no VOLTE enabled because the network does not support it.
Navigator

I keep reading all your ideas but I hav3 been told by samsung Tec the fix is on it's way so hold tight and have your phone on auto update 

Top Liked Authors