Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Explorer
I've not really noticed a decrease or increase in battery consumption since the update yesterday. Today will be the first full day with the new software so we'll see how it goes.

Apprentice

Hi, 

This question will be for people using Wi-Fi calling feature. I'm on XEU software on EE network but it doesn't work. It worked fine on Android 8. Factory reset didn't help either. Any ideas? 

Kind regards 

Adrian 

AntS Moderator

@Wayne63 wrote:

Hi, I thought the new night mode could be set to a schedule,  but I'm only seeing option to turn it on or off? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks 

Just an update on this one, Wayne63. As per Reginard's post here, there's an option for "Automatic (based on time day)" in Developers Options; but our R&D team have got back to us and advised that the developers will be implementing 'Night Mode on schedule' in a future update for the S9.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer
STILL WAITING FOR RECORD BUTTON ON PRO CAMERA MODE
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm on I.D. Mobile Uk, have an S9, has anyone got any info as to when I'll be able to upgrade?

Thanks!

Navigator

ID mobile is owned by dixons carphone and their network is bounced of three's. if you phone is locked then it will probably will be 3 so you should allready have the update. also to confirm this could you send a screenshot from settings-abou phone-software information so i can see what version you are running

Apprentice

Cheers for the response.

My phone is unlocked, does that make a difference?

Android Version 8.0.0 
Samsung Exp Version 9.0
Any other specific info you want?

First Poster
In software information, the Software provider SW ver. should be enough to tell.
Highlighted
Apprentice

signal-attachment-2019-02-14-105149.jpeg

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Apprentice

These update is s... icons big like for blind people. Gallery omg?! Where is the name on main screen under the icons camera massage etc??!!

Top Liked Authors