Support

Open search

Is it possible to change the background of messages?

Explorer
I will try that...
Explorer
💯 💯 💯 💯 Agreed!!! 😡
First Poster

Just insalled Mood SMS. Very complicated but you can change absolutley anything. So far I like it.

First Poster

I have discovered the same problem.  There are lots of things about this latest update that I don't like,  the message background loss, and the new icons,  being only one.  Also,  the Planner Plus widgets I've used for years don't work with the new update either.  I was excited for the update but so far have noticed more disadvantages than advantages.  I do like the recent programme access addition but that's about it! 

Highlighted
Explorer

Same here, PIE one UI update has destroyed my current theme, fortunately the goodlock update has able me to fix some things, well can't do much about them complain here lol

Apprentice

Its because Samsung doesn't know how to make things that work.

Apprentice

"We don't know..." a brilliant answer!

Apprentice
Me too. I have had a myriad of difficulties with my new S9 Plus. It's absolute garbage! They have gone as far as to block my emails from their support because I have complained so much. I make it my duty to tell everyone I see at every opportunity I have what a POS this company is.
Apprentice

I'm beginning to believe that. First time in my life I've considered going to an Iphone. If they don't care about us anymore than that, then I don't care about them. 

Apprentice

I can't believe they can't fix this simple item. This is my last Samsung phone, going to try the Google phone.

Top Liked Authors