Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Caller id and spam protection

(Topic created on: 19-03-2019 03:13 PM)
Mel28
Explorer
Options

My phone wont allow me turn on caller Id and spam protection I have contacted Samsung they didn't know why I have also contacted my network and they couldn't help 

46 REPLIES 46
Macca1975
Explorer
Options

Trying to set the s10+ to block my number when making calls, but the caller ID and spam protection is greyed out.  Phone bought direct from Samsung online.  Any suggestions? Thanks

Macca1975
Explorer
Options
Resolved... it's under supplementary services. Thanks to another poster (couldn't find that before I posted)
Mel28
Explorer
Options
I'm having the very same problem my caller id and spam protection are greyed out , I contacted Samsung they said to contact my network provider so I did that and they said to contact Samsung so I'm just going around in circles and still no solution
Macca1975
Explorer
Options

Hi Mel28... did you get my private message reply to you yesterday? See below...

Hi   It's the very first option "show my caller ID" select that and then select "hide ID" your number will be blocked then 

0 Likes
Mel28
Explorer
Options
Hi I'm not trying to turn my caller Id on or off I'm trying to turn on spam protection
Banksybird
Explorer
Options

I'm having the same problem I can turn it on but it wont stay on. How do I fix it? O2 guru was useless.  It's so annoying having to turn this feature on daily

Antb1
Apprentice
Options

Im having same problem keeps spam protection disables itself

Mel28
Explorer
Options
I have tried every thing having no luck
0 Likes
Mel28
Explorer
Options