Support

Open search

(Un)Official "Suggestion Thread" (S10 Variants, Galaxy Watch and Buds)

Apprentice

@Mohammed_44 wrote:

Samsung should add a feature where if you lose your device,the charging port should be disabled so then no one can't connect it to the PC or charge it.Screenshot_20191116-140204_Chrome.jpg

Hah keep dreaming mate, this would be impossible to implement, just stop coming onto here and saying stupid features

Pathfinder

1. Calibrate the screen rotation sensors better. I feel like I have to repeatedly rotare my phone before sensors detect motion and rotate the screen. Its miles behind from my old iPhone 6s. 

2. Make a "reachability" feature were by quick tapping the home button the screen lowers down so you can reach stuff with your thumb that are located at the top of the screen.  (Like iPhone has)

Apprentice

@Venom7000 wrote:

1. Calibrate the screen rotation sensors better. I feel like I have to repeatedly rotare my phone before sensors detect motion and rotate the screen. Its miles behind from my old iPhone 6s. 

2. Make a "reachability" feature were by quick tapping the home button the screen lowers down so you can reach stuff with your thumb that are located at the top of the screen.  (Like iPhone has)

With the answer to your second question, samsung has one handed mode as displayed by the screenshot below, thats the same as reachabillityScreenshot_20191117-130445_Chrome.jpg

Apprentice

The panoramic option on the camera needs to have the software amended as it currently produces a curved picture rather than creating a linear long shot.

Pathfinder
  1. Improve the picture quality on the cameras.
  2. ADD a setting/feature that will allow you to switch which app gets to use cellular network and which cannot. 
    Apple had this for years now. You, for example, tell that YT can only work on WIFI. So when you are off WIFI suddenly the video and app stop streaming. All those memes of "I was watching a netflix/yt app on my phone and after 1h noticed that I was on my 4G" are only applicable to you Samsung!!
    6 phone generations in and you still dont bother with this feature?!
Navigator

Hi,

Galaxy S10/Note 10 Exynos:

• CAMERA! Please for once, fix your camera/image processing algorithms! Besides outdoor photos, in every other situation, the quality is bad, really bad: aggressive processing, smudges, oil paint effect on skin tones, bad color reproduction, sometimes soft images with NO details and no sharpness. These problems can be noticed in indoor situations, outoor when there are clouds outside and no sunlight...in any mid to low light or artificial lightning conditions.

I've had this problem on the Note 9 Exynos, S10 and S10+ Exynos, and the same on this brand new Note 10+ Exynos!

Even Oneplus camera has better processing. Ths in not acceptable for such an expensive device, that is great on most of the other stuff.

What is bothering is that your qualcomm models, sold in the US have less of this issue. Still present, but much much less noticeable!

• Cell reception: Also the cellular reception and battery life is worse on the Exynos model than on the qualcomm one.

We've been complaining about this for ages, yet Samsung has done nothing!

Apprentice

I only have one complaint: please fix the camera quality, especially in low light! Recently, I bought an S10e in a Black Friday promotion, but the camera absolutely sucks. The image quality is worse than advertised without using Google Camera. But even GCam can't fix the night photos.

Please, Samsung, fix the camera software in the Android 10 update! I didn't buy a flagship for a fortune to get a mediocre-at-best camera.

Explorer

(Note 10+ 5G and Galaxy Watch user, UK). 

I would like much better Google integration with their wearables. 

I do not want Spotify and there is no option to listen to Google Play Music on this watch. My Huawei was able to do this. 

The camera is absolutely shocking and I think is more comparible to a mid-range camera and shouldn't be considered flagship. 

AntS Moderator

@Mohammed_44 wrote:

Samsung should add a feature where if you lose your device,the charging port should be disabled so then no one can't connect it to the PC or charge it.

The developers have replied us on this one, Mohammed_44. Appears that any PC USB access is automatically disabled when the device is put in 'Lock Screen' mode - and that's true when it's done by remote via Find My Mobile too. All someone can do is charge the device in that instance, and the developers aren't looking to change that concept.

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Pathfinder

Fix the bloody bug in the OS where I get reocuring notifications for things that I replied to or already had a notification.
For example:

1. David sends me a message "Do you know whats for homework tomorrow"
  2. **notification** David sent you a message Instagram or FB Messenger... what ever
  3. Press the notification to reply or for it to take you to the messenger to reply.
  4. I reply & send
  5. 2minutes later **David sends me a message "Do you know whats for homework tomorrow"**
    (Despite my reply to it)

P.S- for anyone asking. I turned off the accesibility option for "notification reminder" that feature is off. And even if it was on it wouldnt remind you too by resending the notificaiton to a message you already replied.

So SAMSUNG FIX THIS PLS. Very annoying!

Top Liked Authors