Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

Explorer
I'm also getting a long battery life. Much better than the Note8 I had previously.
I get a full day (not 24 hours), and I have both personal and work email, and usually watch about an hour or so of video in the evening.
Pathfinder

#StillNoBuds

Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:

#StillNoBuds

Ditto 

@Fudgy31 You haven’t said good morning to the troops

Helping Hand

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

#StillNoBuds

Ditto 

Getting his Burger King breakfast, Give the man a chance

Troubleshooter

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

#StillNoBuds

Ditto 

Getting his Burger King breakfast, Give the man a chance

Another complaint in the offing then

Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 After your burger king breakfast, I’ll do a deal with you I’ll Give you my Buds, yes Give them to you, in exchange for this little beauty 

817F5C90-DE16-43F5-98B9-CE70794F6BF4.jpeg

Do we have a deal mate? 

Explorer

Mine was validated and sent for fulfilment 13/03/2019 02:19:23.... Which is fine and I'm still within the 30 days but what's frustrating is seeing people receive the buds before me that were validated after me and living in the same country too... So it can't be done numerically.... But I can't give out too much as it's a freebie but just a tad annoying... 😎😎😀😀

Explorer
Yep, I would agree. A great freebie, but just a tad annoying that the wait is longer than one would hope.
Highlighted
Explorer

Got mine today an apart from them being white they are awesome, much louder than my Level U's too which is nice.

Troubleshooter

@GALAXY-SPANNER wrote:

Got mine today an apart from them being white they are awesome, much louder than my Level U's too which is nice.

Can I be so bold to ask, before @Fudgy31 jumps in. When did you get validated ? 

Top Liked Authors