Support

Open search

Earbuds / whatsapp

Voyager

When I get a WhatsApp phone call I cant seem to answer it when using the earbuds, anyone know how to fix this.

18 REPLIES 18
First Poster

I need this feature too.

Troubleshooter

Answering and Ending Phone Calls

The touchpad controls will operate differently while you're on a phone call, rather than listening to music:

Answer or End a Call: Double Tap

Decline an incoming phone call: Tap and Hold

Mute the call: Tap and hold while on a call to turn off the microphone so the other party can't hear you. 

Answer a second Call: When a 2nd call comes in, the earbuds will make a sound to alert you.

• To end the current call and answer the 2nd call, Tap and Hold the touchpad
  • To place the current call on hold and answer the 2nd call, Double tap the touchpad
  • To switch between the current call and the held call, Double tap the touchpad.

Retrieve a held Call: Tap and hold after ending the current call.

First Poster

Thanks Colin, but what we mean is that this works while receiving a phone call, but it doesn`t work when receiving a Whatsapp/duo call.

Troubleshooter

@Ualas wrote:

Thanks Colin, but what we mean is that this works while receiving a phone call, but it doesn`t work when receiving a Whatsapp/duo call.

Could be wrong on this...but tried it out and doesn’t work with WhatsApp could be something to do with WhatsApp itself. What about the wired head phones?? Will it allow you to answer

Apprentice
I tried it today and it didn't work with the buds, but whatsapp calls work with other earbuds (copy of airpods)
Can't switch to earbuds unless the buds were connected before the call came in
Apprentice
That was the problem.
Now everything works perfectly
Thx
First Poster

hello having the same problem, can't get to use my earbuds on WhatsApp calls

Apprentice

I had a similar issue but only the first time I paired them, you should see the bluetooth icon in whatsapp when you having the call, tape on it, and it should work