Support

Open search

Ear buds claim not working

Highlighted
First Poster

Have anyone had IMEI issues? I've seen more than 10 here in Sweden stating thevsame problem. And so do I. I don't know why either, because the same IMEI is stated on the box, back of the phone aswell as in the phone. It's even pre filled in when I'm trying to do the claim.

Apprentice

My claim went through but i have not recieved any conformation emails or texts to confirm. Anyone else having this issue? When i check the Samsung track website it says my buds will be shipped out but still waiting for email, i applied about 48 hours ago.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thats exactly what happened with me then i got an email saying they recive it and waiting to be approved and now its saying i need tonsend more things. Its taking a ***** 

Highlighted
First Poster

It's the same for me. I think I've submitted the claim but didn't get a confirmation email or any correspondence to say I have. Other than the fact that if i try to claim again, it tells me the IMEI number has already been used to claim, so I must have done it.

I can't track the order either due to no confirmation email telling me what my claim number is.

This is a real mess.

Highlighted
First Poster

I was in the same boat, I got a text from Samsung three days after i did it with the confirmation so you should be ok

Highlighted
First Poster

Checked my claim this morning and it said missing information I took a picture of the delivery note and sent sent that to them which had imei number address etc on it. They said an email would be sent. Rang Samsung and got the promotions number called them and she said theres no problem with what you sent and its now been validated.

Here's the number if anyone needs to contact them. 03452160144

Highlighted
First Poster
An update: Turns out the email was actually sent - just to my Junk Email! Said it would take 7 days for them to process my claim.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Finally I get to complete the claim form. Within TWO weeks I will get an answer from them If I filled it up correctly. Then if everything is OK, I have to wait an extra six weeks to receive my buds. I mean, seriously? Samsung I am disappointed. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I seem to have a problem, filing the claim,  that has not yet been mentioned.

I get as far as the section asking for proof of purchase and when I press the ' choose file ' icon in order to upload a jpeg of my receipts, it appears to be a dead link and I can get no further.

Anyone else experienced this? ( I'm in the UK )

Highlighted
Apprentice

Actually when you click that button, it should give you the option to take a picture of your receipt. 

Top Liked Authors