Support

Open search

Best inexpensive screen protector that FITS

Explorer

Hi guys

see the fllexi ones are the only type that can really stay on with a cover, which ones are recommended without going crazy on the cost? Amazon UK preffered 

3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

I've tried all types of screen protectors @campfreddy0  from plastic options which I didn't like the feel of to Glass screen protectors.

Don't buy the versions with adhesive on the edges as these have a tendency to pop off.

I know you say " least expensive " but my preference is to use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it has all over adhesive, stays on and works with the fingerprint scanner.

It's also compatible with many cases and all the Samsung options. I'm using the Samsung Black Leather Case. 

It's not cheap but well worth the outlay.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Explorer

Crazy money that sorry , i really find it hard to swallow we have to protect the screen considering its a top of the range gorilla glass phone...

My S8 mark so easy think screen glass is getting less resistant rather then more 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Despite Gorilla Glass improvements the display can and will scratch if subjected to being rubbed up against hard particles , sand etc.

Due to the curved edges if a drop lands at the right angle the display can splinter or crack.

The Dome Glass and others can help to stop this happening although there's no guarantee.

What I put to myself is the cost of the Dome outweighs the possible cost of a brand new screen and fitting. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors