Support

Open search

note 9 usb connected disconnected isuue

Highlighted
First Poster

Same problem on my A70 . maybe i found a temporary solution . in my case i activate Developer mode ,search for

Default USB configuration and select "Charging only". after this the notification still there but at least the display turn off when you lock the phone . no chargin problem in my case.i also update to latest software available.

Highlighted
Observer
It works! should've read this post before factory reset my A70,

Cheers!
Highlighted
First Poster
Next day-after my previous Comment the notification completely disappear. No other problems since then.Cheers !
Highlighted
Hi. Would this also be applicable to Note 8?
Highlighted
First Poster
Honestly I dont know, try and you will find out.
Highlighted
Observer

DID you manage to fix it? I have the same problem. I love how Samsung are absent and no reply what so ever?

Highlighted
First Poster

I have excatly the same problem I try everything but i cant fix it.The battery of phone is bad and almost the time is llagy.

@note9mike wrote:

I may be having the exact same problem.   

When it is idle and locked with the screen off, the screen keeps turning on.

When I am using the phone, I keep getting an alert in the Notification bar from "Android System" with message "USB connector connected", followed by an alert from "Android System" with message "USB connector disconnected".

No device is plugged into the USB-C port.  

Has anyone figured it out?

Highlighted
First Poster
My Samsung Galaxy S9 developed the same problem today.
The screen keeps switching on, which has completely drained the battery 3 times today. Phone is very hot and the USB connector is connected notification keeps flashing on and off in notifications. I can not switch that off - thanks Android.

I have minimised the heat and battery usage by taking off the wallpaper, i had video wallpaper on the lock screen which this problem made play continually.

I had the moisture in USB alarm during the second charging session. The phone has categorically not been near water or any moisture (sat in the office in very ambient temperatures, indoors and out).

The phone is less than a year old. Could really do without this as i go on holiday in a week.
Highlighted
First Poster

Clearing the cache did not work on mine.

Highlighted
First Poster

Any solution? Ive facing the same problem anyone can help? I have samsung galaxy a70 and there is no anything problem if i charge my phone except the spamming notification usb connector connected/disconnected my phone is still new i dont know why 

Top Liked Authors