Support

Open search

note 9 usb connected disconnected isuue

Highlighted
I am experiencing a similar problem. Is there a resolution? Or do I need to go get service?
Highlighted
Apprentice

I have the same problem on Galaxy A50 and the quick charge doesn't work too

Highlighted
First Poster

Also experiencing this now on my new Samsung A70. Please help! It's draining the battery

Highlighted
Apprentice
Last night i.ve started to have charging isues and now i have the same usb conected and disconected error...same, a70
Highlighted
Observer

So my s10+ is doing the exact same thing. It's not charging and just showing the "USB CONNECTOR CONNECTED DISCONNECTED" Issue. Fortnite for me this only happens when i plug in my charger. Any update guys?

Highlighted
Apprentice

I.ve taken mine to the samsung service and they replaced my charging port, few pins were burned. Seems to be a hardware problem not software.

Now I dont have the proboem anymore. It.s fixed.

Highlighted
First Poster

This is a HARDWARE ISSUE not software. Had my Samsung A70 fixed in the Samsung Service Center for 3-5 workings days. Charging port was the issue, it was damaged and was replaced. Still covered by its warranty though so I didn't pay anything. Go to your nearest Samsung Service centers now and get this fixed by them 

Highlighted
First Poster

Having the same issue on my note 9, also getting the fictitious moisture in charging port message and the phone has not been near water.

Highlighted
have u find any solution?
Highlighted
First Poster

Help me, I'm also facing this issue in my galaxy a50 it's just 3 months old, it's not charging and showing usb connector connected and disconnected battery is draining too fast, it's only from my laptop, not charging from fast charger.

I have reseted my device and still facing this issue.

Top Liked Authors