Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why does my note 9 look different with this new update.

(Topic created on: 20-02-2019 04:57 PM)
Amir999
Apprentice
Options

Samsung who have you given the responsibility to design this new update looks like it was designed for a 5 year old ..very unprofessional look...totally hate the notifications bar and templates complete ********..i upgrded from apple to a note 9 and loved it till now ...its complete rubbish..i could of had just bought a low budget android phone if i was looking for a low end look ...please fix this.

Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
Maxozone
Voyager
Options

If you now don't care for the Rolls-Royce you just paid for, just change it?? Really?? I purchased something that was just what I wanted and the manufacturer decided to change it for me? Since I am not a techy, where would I go to get all of this stuff done? Would the cost of the changes be borne by Samsung? Had this product not suited me, as it does now, while in the store I would not have made the purchase. 

This is not what I paid for;

81Q2jJv4qNL._SY550_.jpg

Declan98
Apprentice
Options

I agree

0 Likes
Redsaturn
Apprentice
Options
Hahahaha Lol. Just tell me where multi window and auto rotate went to, they disappeared on mine.
0 Likes
Declan98
Apprentice
Options

To get multi window you have to click recent apps youve been on click on the top circle you'll get options to split the screen if the app is  Compatible

0 Likes
Redsaturn
Apprentice
Options
Thanks!!! I felt illiterate. Now... auto rotate??
Declan98
Apprentice
Options

Auto rotation should be on your pull down screen if not go on settings and search Auto rotation if it still not there you'll need to contact your Contract provider or contact Samsung.

0 Likes
maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

@Maxozone wrote:

Why didn't I think of that?? Pour more money into my business phone, which now looks like it was made by Fisher-Price. That is nonsense, Samsung needs to leave it alone. It is not the phone that it was when I bought it.. What they did is criminal! 

The new update does look like something Fisher-Price designed 🤣

maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

🤣

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@maggiethecat wrote:

@Maxozone wrote:

Why didn't I think of that?? Pour more money into my business phone, which now looks like it was made by Fisher-Price. That is nonsense, Samsung needs to leave it alone. It is not the phone that it was when I bought it.. What they did is criminal! 

The new update does look like something Fisher-Price designed 🤣

Which is the exact words some iPhone owners used when Apple sent out a new iOS.

They didn't change it either. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CricketZiggy
Journeyman
Options
Agreed!
0 Likes