Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Pathfinder

Try pairing it again.

https://youtu.be/UAWe3V836o4

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @SpenconNote9,

I know this might sound like sucking eggs but have you done a check to make sure the software is up to date? and if it is have you done a power down (with the S-pen inside) and then powered back up? if still no go let me know and we can problem solve some more

First Poster

Hi, 

i have tried everything what people have recommended on this forum but nothing works.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Okay thanks so I have looked but do not see any other posts with the same type issues, so unless you can help with what you have tried it would be harder to help. But are you running any power saving mode or apps? 

First Poster

Hi,

no my phone is not on power saving mode. I have hard reset my phone. I have switched on and off the s pen connection in setting. I have charged the phone with the s pen in it. But does not connect.

hope that helps

Superuser I
Superuser I

Right will save some time my head says it could be hardware then which is why I would say visit a Samsung store to get it checked or return it to where you got it from for an exchange or you can phone Samsung to do some over the phone tests. Sorry I couldn't help you more. :(

Highlighted
First Poster

S pen will not connect always fails when resetting

Top Liked Authors