Support

Open search

Note 9 Screen Scratches

Back for More
Yep... same here brother... due to upgrade my 55 inch 3d Samsung TV... my money will go elsewhere unless this is rectified
Highlighted
Apprentice

Just an update, Samsung have agreed to replace the screen free of charge. You should all make a complaint and get it fixed. Hopefully they realise how ***** their phone is and refund them again.

Back for More
Hi just a quick one who did you complain to ? I need front and rear doing hopefully they change them for real gorilla glass.. I did notice ove past year different manufacturing locations maybe that has effected the quality? Thanks jimmy
Apprentice

I started by sending it in for a warranty repair which got declined, then did a department fair trading complaing that went no where.

I then used the "email the CEO" tool on the support page of Samsung's website. We had a number email exchanges and they kept declining. I then showed them a few of the messages from this thread and they agreed to fix it free as a "gesture of good will". I now need to book it in. Hopefully thats the last of the issues. Just be persistant.

Back for More
Thanks mate I'll get on the case.... =D good luck =)
Explorer

I have note9 from 21.12 no even one scratch on my phone front or back.

I use spigen case from Amazon and on display just classic tpu protector 3pack from Ebay about 4£ all tpu is scratches already but screen is cover.

Apprentice

Ofcoz this wint help anything... your new screen is exactly the same glass as the last one. The newest gorilla glass scratches easier because they are only focusing on less breakable. Less breakable always means softer glass. Softer always means more scratches. There is not much you can do about it. You can put saffire glass on it which can only be scratched with a diamond. But because of its hardness it breaks 10x faster then gorilla glass. So what do you want? A few small scratches? Of a broken screen?

Explorer

I've had my Note 9 since UK launch day. It's in a Tech21 clear case with a Tech21 flexible Impact Shield screen protector on it since day one.  The majority of the screen is covered but there is a 2 inch cutout at the top for the camera, earpiece and sensors where there's no protection at all.  There no scratches there and that's despite it being kept in my pocket or on a desk and being used to take photos of network cabinets for troubleshooting. 

Top Liked Authors