Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the email address of the UK CEO?

(Topic created on: 22-04-2024 07:09 PM)
Antony1953
Explorer
Options

I'm trying to send an email to anyone senior at Samsung. The only email address I have for a CEO is s.jo@samsung.com but any email I send is bounced back to me as incorrect. I've already been in contact with their useless call centre by phone and email and this is my last attempt to resolve my problem before I take Samsung to court.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Antony1953   There is an email for the Uk president which can be found via this link ,  can not post it directly.

https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9203&c=Samsung%20Electronics%20UK-President 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That email address doesn't go to the President though.

It goes to a Complaints Handler who will (assuming device bought from Samsung Online Shop) simply refer it back to the Online Shop Team.

I went 7 months through this ***** before buying the bullet.

Go for Court. Far quicker and less painful for you.
Antony1953
Explorer
Options

Thanks, Piper123, I've decided to go that route now.  Tried everything else with Samsung but they are just not interested in providing a service to customers, just the usual lies and b/s. I'm hiring a televisual consultant who can write up a report for the courts. Samsung, great products but ***** service ( should be their new slogan )

0 Likes
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
Tweet generally helps in such situations.
0 Likes
Antony1953
Explorer
Options

I'm old so I don't tweet. I've discovered that there is no point emailing any CEO of Samsung as they all go back to their rubbish call centre to be dealt with by the same ****** that I'm having problems with in the first place. Best let the courts sort it out.

0 Likes
Deano78
First Poster
Options
Did you get any joy?
0 Likes
Antony1953
Explorer
Options

Hello, sort of I suppose is the answer at the moment.

I finally forced their hand by taking them to the small claims court, or whatever it's called these days. We haven't been to court yet, and no date has been set, but as soon as they got the official notice that I was taking legal action they woke up. I've been asking for weeks that we go to arbitration with a third party and they have ignored me. But now suddenly they are all for it. I have someone calling this Tuesday to view the t/v and make a report. I have all the bits of evidence lined up to show some of the issues I'm having and all without any videos or photos. As long as they are fair and open-minded, then I can't see any problems.

The only worry I have is that this is supposed to be an impartial person inspecting the t/v. They just recently told me they are sending someone from Martin Dawes, the same people who repair Samsung t/v's and who have repeatedly told me the t/v isn't faulty. We will have to see what happens. I have security cameras in my flat so I will be recording what they say. I don't trust Martin Dawes or Samsung.

0 Likes
Deano78
First Poster
Options
Hmm would be good to hear how you get on. Good luck.
My problem is with a washing machine door that dirt traps in and you can't clean, they say it's down to cleaning and maintenance but as I keep telling them you can't clean it because of their design flaw grrr
0 Likes