Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Speculation

(Topic created on: 21-09-2023 12:42 AM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung may ditch the curved Display according to a reliable tipster which will likely delight some and displease others , though obviously this is not official. Other features which have been speculated on previously  are expected to include a 200 mega pixel primary camera,50 mp telephoto and  10x optical zoom. 

Some more information here https://www.pocket-lint.com/the-samsung-galaxy-s24-ultra-could-ditch-this-controversial-feature-of-i... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If so @JAMES4578 then we'll be back to the old days of the Samsung Note Series. 

To be honest I'm good with both options. 

The curved display on my Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra is noticeably less than the one on my Samsung Galaxy ²² Ultra. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The curve doesn't bother me either way I used to hate the big curves. On the 23 it's nice as you got a tiny curve which isn't too intrusive. 2 awful things I have heard is that it may get exynos and they might ditch the 10x zoom in favour of a 5x I'm pretty sure neither will happen but its what I heard
Albags2002
Pioneer
Options
Radiused edges are good, as there is less likelihood of cracks from impacts. That's about it!
keith30
Maestro
Options
Don't get why people get so uptight about whether the screen is flat or curved as long as you can hold your phone that's all that matters. As for the exynos it's expected to be a much improved type than the old version.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm good with a flat display. Makes using the S Pen better for on the edges work with documents etc.
10X optical zoom would definitely be a good thing.
We shall see Mp wise on the cameras how they utilise it
I suspect it will be a similar form factor to what we have now
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I prefer the Samsung s21 ultra curved design as its easier on the palms and the curved display as its easier for swipe gestures especially if you have a case on.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's great news if true. Never have been a fan of the curved screen since my S8+.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

S24 series  images have appeared online though of course nothing official. According to the Windows Report  Samsung plans to incorporate generative AI that can help edit and improve your photos.

The new S24 line will offer enhanced search capabilities. You’ll be able to highlight any given item on an image and find additional information for it thanks to Samsung’s AI.

It is expected that will play a vital role in the S24 family, and most likely more AI features will be shown at the Galaxy Unpacked event. It has been revealed that Samsung  registered two new trademarks – “AI phone” and “AI Smartphone”  recentlyhttps://wccftech.com/samsung-galaxy-s24-new-trademarks-registered-ai-phone-and-ai-smartphone/ 

see more here https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s24_s24_plus_s24_ultra_full_specs_design_colors_surface-news... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Nice.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes