Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential scam

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 02:05 PM)
getalife
Student
Options
Just had a call from 0161 768 9012 offering me 40% discount on my phone bill, going OK till he asked for my password. Sorry scammer not this time.
7 REPLIES 7
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you report?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly be vigilant, being contacted out of the blue about an amazing offer brings questions in any case. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

getalife
Student
Options
Yes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I got a call once and played along they asked me what device I wanted so after 30 minutes of talking and listening to offers they said I was a good customer and offered a free phone instead. I told them I wanted something with 24 GB RAM 2 TB storage and 400 MP camera. They ended the call, how rude of them!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
🤣😅😆😁😄
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I get so many scam messages and calls from time to time. Best thing you can do is report them via using 7726. If you have caller id and spam protection enabled on your phone, I probably suggest that you click block all spam and scam calls. I mostly get a lot of spam texts.
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Put all spam blockers on your phone. You can select the level of security. You can also check websites such as whocalledme and type the number in. If others have received a call from the same number, they will have provided details about the calls.
0 Likes