Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a great phone and I'm really happy with mine
Great to see you are enjoying yours
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear your liking what your Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra is bringing @Mazza_mazza  👍 

How are you liking that 200mp camera 📷  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

DannyT
Options

@Mazza_mazza wrote:
Ultra by name.
Ultra by nature.

I love that! :heavy-black-heart:

Welcome to the Community!

Mazza_mazza
Apprentice
Options
Superb camera, taken some beautiful landscapes and portraits. I've managed to take some impressive photos at 30x zoom and any more than that I struggle to keep the phone stable enough just just in my hand , but the photos I have taken even at 30x zoom have been impressive.
And I'm no expert !!!20230526_211820_1000026655_1685132304.jpg
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It's an awesome phone love everything about it, keeps me entertained for hours. Just becareful with it and if your not careful get a screen protector on. Mine unfortunately has a couple of micro scratches already. Other than that it's the best device I have ever owned
Mazza_mazza
Apprentice
Options
Happy I bought a case , screen protector and lense protection for mine , as it was a considerable investment and cosmetically its still very good.
I agree it's an awesome 📱, and the best yet !!!
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea I just can't cope with it with stuff on it I like to feel the phone how it was ment to feel and obviously the side effects of this is micro scratches. Sometimes your phone gets them sometimes it doesn't. Possible cause pocket sand. Yea the 2 best things are the cameras and that bright clear screen. I even use the phone as a mood lights sometimes it's that bright. It's literally. A phone, telescope, lamp, TV, music player & computer (samsung dex) in your pocket. I ditched samsung after the s21 because of exynos. Now exynos is gone they are the best phones on the planet
Mazza_mazza
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I get that, but my work requires it to be protected unfortunately.
I love the camera, the speed and as you've said the amount of tasks it accomplishes, all really well and multitasks easily doing them.