Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Reasons Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Destroys iPhone 15 Pro Max

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 07:28 AM)
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
Samsung has always being my brand,  😆  I am a brand loyalist to Samsung Mobile.

For some reasons, you might be thinking of changing your brand, please read below before making that decision;

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for sharing this @PenGossiper 

Everyone has their own wants and needs when choosing a new phone. 

It's always best to carry out your own due diligence before deciding. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
It's a pleasure
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Agree with bandofbrothers, the s24 ultra is better than the iPhone 15 pro max however I would chose the pro max. You may be wondering why? One simple reason, customer service is class leading. If it was based on device alone though I’m with you on that one 

PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
It's alright to have your opinion, and obviously, choices are different. Anyway, any day for me is #Samsung s24
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

For me it isn’t an opinion Samsung customer service is appalling and that’s a fact for me personally. I will say this till the day I die. I am suppose to be with an s24 ultra right now. But I have an iPhone 15. Why? Because I upgraded my s23 ultra which was amazing. Traded it in got the s24 ultra this is all with Samsung direct. The s24 ultra came faulty which is fine it happens. They said they can’t return my s23 ultra but can send me a new one in 10 days. I’m like 10 days that’s ridiculous. I agreed and continued. Then I got an email saying 10 weeks! So I cancelled the order. They paid me naff all for my ultra as originally it was money off and not payment. So the money I got back I could only stretch to a basic phone. So was I going do by a base s24 no way not with the service. So here I’m with an iPhone 15 if it goes faulty, or anything happens within 24 months I will have the replacement on my doorstep the next day and this phone doesn’t leave my hands until then. Sorry for the rant but it makes me so angry to this day 

PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
I understand you @AshtabS9Ultra, and I feel pained not because you had to switch because of the alleged poor customer service from Samsung. I want to say that I traded my s22 to pick the #s23ultra last December, I was pained as well because it was only a few months after that the S24 Ultra came out. Enjoy your iPhone 15 PRO MAX, dear. I hope in the nearest future you will consider Samsung again.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

iPhone 15 pro max I wish! Because they shafted me that much I could only afford the base iPhone 15. Don’t get me wrong it’s a fine device but it’s not a pro max or an ultra. I hope I can have faith in Samsung again one day but we will see will run this iPhone 15 probably for 4 or 5 years as it’s put me off buying phones.

PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
👍
0 Likes