Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Theme and Store update issue for a year

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Members_j4epk9G
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

My Samsung phones have problem for updating Galaxy Theme and Store for a year now. Contacted with Member suppert, they suggested a few things, but they never fixed the problem.

So I have 2 Samsung phones an A52 5g and an A51. I use it on mobile network and I have problem on Smarty network in the UK. Everything was fine when suddenly every time when I want to update this two apps it fails. When I open the Galaxy Store app it tells me that I have to update these two apps. I click update and every time before the download finishes the update closes. Nect time when I open Galaxy Store it warns me again the need updating. Internet good, I use it to browse on my phone and share internet for my laptop as well. I download big files, no problem at all. Google play update works, Galaxy App update works, only the store and theme update fails. Tried it on 4G, 5G connection as well, failed when I had 250 Mb/s download speed. On WIFi it updates both. I want Samsung to fix the update process, because it shoud be fine on mobile network as well. I do not nderstand why a 2 Mb/s Wifi is good enough for an update when a 250 Mb/s 5G connection is not.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
lance78
Voyager
Options
Delete cache and data in the galaxy store app first it should update using mobile data just takes a few trys tuck me or ten trys
0 Likes