Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable not working

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 09:17 PM)
KatieCargill
Journeyman
Options
My wearable app is not working since the last Samsung update. My watch is connected for calls only it says.
I've followed all the guidance, cleared data, forced stop, restarted phone, reinstalled app and still my app is stuck on a loading screen when I click into it. 
So many people seem to be having this issue and are leaving reviews about it on the Google store. 

Does anyone know how how to fix this?
11 REPLIES 11
jollywaffles
Student
Options
I too have been having this. No apparent fix and of course Samsung ever silent on the matter ...

On their own app store there are many tens of reviews stating the same. The one fix mentioned there in a review does not seem to work for me
0 Likes
KatieCargill
Journeyman
Options
I saw the advice someone from posted to, and tried it, but it didn't work. It's so frustrating, I use my watch and app so much.
0 Likes
Options
I have the Galaxy s23 ultra with the December software update, and I also have the Galaxy watch 6 classic, but I've had no problems yet am I due to get any problems with my Galaxy 6 Classic?
0 Likes
Options
What app is it your having problems with and witch watch is it happening on?
0 Likes
jollywaffles
Student
Options
For me, watch 4, and the galaxy wearables app. Just flat out refuses to boot, but my galaxy beans also can't access the extra features through wearables either because now the app is just crashing always
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Got this response from Support. If you have followed all the steps (including the date and timezone trick) and it does not work, then send out an error report via the Galaxy Wearable app > Galaxy Wearable settings > Contact us.

Screenshot_20240110_103102_Samsung Members.jpg

KatieCargill
Journeyman
Options
I was hopeful when I read this, but I don't have any update. They last updated it on 28th December according to the Google play store. 1704923663568_1704923663561_0.jpg
KatieCargill
Journeyman
Options
It's the Samsung wearable app on my s23 ultra. I've got the watch 4 but it seams to be the app loading that's the issue, I think.
0 Likes
KatieCargill
Journeyman
Options
THIS IS NOW FIXED WITH THE UPDATE THAT HAS BEEN PUSHED THROUGH!