Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch5 not receiving WhatsApp not

(Topic created on: 26-07-2023 08:05 PM)
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
Hiya, for the past couple of days I'm not receiving any WhatsApp notifications on my watch5, on my phone works perfectly. 
Phone (s21ultra) and watch and WhatsApp is up-to-date, notifications settings are correct. 
I've tried restarting my watch ️ but still nothing,
I receive all the other notifications but not WhatsApp. 😕
Can anybody relate or help?
Many thanks 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
To confirm....these are definitely correct?Screenshot_20230727_054505_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20230727_054552_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
Yes
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
I haven't changed any settings
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Try toggling off and on the notification  switch for WhatsApp in the Galaxy Wearable app. Restart your phone and the watch.

0 Likes
Cybervision
Explorer
Options
I notice in the app store there is now an actual WhatsApp app to download to the watch. Before there wasn't an actual app. I've downloaded it and now you can see your entire message history in a similar format as on your phone. Maybe you could try that and see if things work for you?
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
Already updated Screenshot_20230727_121151_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
I've downloaded the actual app for the watch
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
I've noticed that when I'm connected to WiFi it's more likely to be working but when connected to my data its not
0 Likes
mubz23
Student
Options

i am experiencing the same problem on my s23 ultra and my watch 4, it is only whatsapp notifications that are not working, all other notifications work. this problem started recently. any ideas?

0 Likes