Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch4-No auto detect cycling😤

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 10:31 AM)
Ang144
Pioneer
Options

For someone who cycle to work, to discover today that Watch 4 doenst auto record cycling and its not even in the option menu, VERY disappointed. Please fix it, Active 2 had it why the new watch doesn't support it too? 😕 Its basic work out like running and walking, its in the top 3 one that should be included,in my opinion.

72 REPLIES 72
Banjo215
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the same boat. My Galaxy Watch & Galaxy Watch 3 both auto detected bike rides. I ride my bike ~5 days/week and would like that feature back. Yes I realize I can select it from one of the tiles but it feels like it's a downgrade that the new watch 4 cannot auto detect like the old ones.

Kev3
First Poster
Options

Agree, cycling is a must! Come on samsung a fitness watch with no auto detection for cycling.  Sort it out. My active 2 done a perfect job.😡😡

Meet Idnani
Student
Options

yes pls fix this Samsung

Members_2vWRtMo
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung, please fix the automatic detection for bike rides on the watch 4...

Members_Tr8nm64
First Poster
Options

+1

Sinistrum
Journeyman
Options

I would also to please like this feature back.

Either way, I were very interested in hearing/reading why the feature was removed in the first place, though? It would be very kind, if someone were to clarify on that.
I was pretty surprised.

Nerla
First Poster
Options

I want that feature back. My gear s3 has it. It is essential for me. Please samsung.

Blackmore1
Apprentice
Options

Same here, this is ridiculous the feature was working fine on my active 2. They probably removed it just so they can say they've improved the time it autodetects other types of workout. As this is my primary mode of exercise I'll be returning my watch if this doesn't get a fix soon.

SamsNic
Student
Options

Very disappointing! Also had a Galaxy Watch before and it worked fine. You would think that three years later a new watch brings new features, but it is quite the opposite... That missing feature is enough for me to seriously consider a return...