Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATCH LTE OVERHEAT

(Topic created on: 10-05-2023 01:11 PM)
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Hi all please try to help I have the series 5pro LTE which when using as a standalone device using mobile data always goes into over heat which turns on airplane mode while cooling down I had same issue before with watch 4 LTE and I know many others are facing same issue Samsung are saying they are not away of this at all so what I'm asking is :
Has anyone found a proper fix of not please can you comment about your lte watch overheating I will then once I have enough comments goto consumer watchdog about these issues then re post here for all to see the outcome 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Could you please contact us via our socials @samsunguk or on the community via @Sam_UK 

Thanks,

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Iv tried this many of times and nothing happens I'm sorry but only option I have is to go through consumer watchdog
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

What did they say? If you could private message me your details, I can look into it for you.

0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
???
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

As discussed via Private Message, I suggest you contact our support teams via PM on here or via our socials. You told me that you would rather contact the Consumers Rights group, so there's not much else we can do without you asking for support.

As I said, we're here for you when you're ready.

0 Likes
Miss V
First Poster
Options

I am livid, absolutely furious. I have this issue with my Galaxy Watch 4 LTE, it isnt even a year old. Whilst walking my dog a while back my watch overheated to the point it became uncomfortable and I had to take it off my wrist. In my rush (while holding the dog) I dropped it and the screen cracked, so I now have a useless watch basically. 

I have contacted customer services a few weeks ago as I have still worn it on occasion, their customer support where lovely, they collected the watch and sent it for inspection. Apparently there is absolutely 0 evidence of the watch overheating and they are putting the cracks down to customer misuse... seriously.

So now I am apparently lying too, and the overheating is a figment of my imagination! I am furious.

Samsung seriously need to sort themselves out and listen to their customers.  

0 Likes