Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 Launch

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 09:26 AM)
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Anyone tempted by the new watch 6 models?

I'm a bit disappointed by the mild changes but with the decent trade-in plus my reward points I'll probably get the 6 Classic 47mm in silver... (From a 4 classic 46mm silver)...

20 REPLIES 20
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

I was tempted at first but reading through the specs I will be keeping my 5 Pro. The 6 has smaller battery for starters, but I do like the rotating bezel.

mark770
Voyager
Options
I have a 5 Pro and am feeling flat about the 6 Classic as would mean a downgrade in battery performance and also loose some of the GPX file functions. Struggling to justify upgrading
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
Am thinking on it, currently have the 4 classic. Would go for the 6 classic, can get it for £289 with discount etc. If was £250 would be more swayed.
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

Personally thinking, I think the Pro 5 is superior to the 6, also the 5 pro is made out of Titanium. I would stick with the 5 Pro

Sybexx
Navigator
Options

If you have the Watch 4 Classic I think the watch 6 would be a good upgrade.

mark770
Voyager
Options
Totally agree with you tbh. Just wondering if the wear4 OS will make any significant difference
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I just ordered it...got for less than £200 (plus the £75 Playstore voucher) so felt ok... although I'm not really expecting that much of an 'upgrade'
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

I'm sure you will be happy with it, I normally update every time a new watch, phone or tablet that comes out. Enjoy :smiling-face:

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I sometimes do...but the watch5 (even the pro) just didn't float my boat.. despite the big battery improvement..same chip, same screen etc etc