Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 camera controller app

(Topic created on: 17-09-2023 11:06 AM)
HD295
Explorer
Options
Hi

I'm new on here, however I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 and I got it for the camera app. But mine does not have this on and when I search for it in the Galaxy or Play store says my watch can not support this app??! Wondering if it my phone that's really the problem which is an A34. 

Can anyone help or recommend please? 

TIA :smiling-face:
10 REPLIES 10
Neo001
Legend
Options

Unfortunately, it is not available for A series phones yet. 

AndrewL
Options

@HD295: That Camera Controller app should be pre-installed on your Galaxy Watch6, and accessible via the Apps menu. Sadly, however, it is only compatible with S Series, Note Series and Z Fold/Flip devices, so it won't work with your Galaxy A34. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause you. 

HD295
Explorer
Options
Will it ever be accessible with the A series?
HD295
Explorer
Options
Thank you :smiling-face: such a shame!
lil_buda
First Poster
Options

Will the camera controller app ever be available for Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and A54 phone?

HD295
Explorer
Options
I had Galaxy Watch 4 prior to upgrading and they said only avaliable on a S series or Flip Samsung :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Options

I have a samsung s23 and a galaxy watch 4 - is this also an incompatible combination of devices for such a simple application?

0 Likes
HD295
Explorer
Options
No. If you have an S series phone, you should be okay :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Options

thanks for the answer! initially, this program was not on the watch. I attribute this to the fact that the data was transferred from another Samsung phone (not the flagship series). A complete reinstallation of all applications and resetting the clock to the factory state helped me.