Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 app for heart rate alerts

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 08:32 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Hi, can anyone suggest a simple app that will alert me if my heart rate goes over a set upper limit when exercising? I've looked and can find a lot of apps that monitor bit none that alert. Thanks. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GødøfWăr
Explorer
Options
Yes I can help you
0 Likes
GødøfWăr
Explorer
Options
App name: Your GP/Doctor or medical surgery
You should go to your GP then😅
0 Likes
GødøfWăr
Explorer
Options
There is no app that can do this
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
"Yes I can help you". Your next two posts are not helpful!
AndrewL
Options

@blenky: There isn't a native option to alert you when your heart rate exceeds a certain bpm, I'm afraid. Depending on your age and fitness level, if you have an idea of an upper limit for your heart rate, then you can head to the Samsung Health app > Settings > Measurement > Heart rate > Measure continuously. In this case, you can find additional information, such as your maximum heart rate, on the screen, and use this information to pace yourself while exercising. 

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Yes thanks Andrew. I've drawn that conclusion! I now turn on AOD when exercising so I can always see my heart rate. There is an exercise app called Gear Tracker 2 that has this function. However, I've used it in the past and I found it very difficult to set up.
0 Likes
CalvinTomaschko
First Poster
Options

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solutions.itech.novus.heartratealert

This works! I've been searching for the same! It will only vibrate thus far, but email the developer here novusitechsolutions@gmail.com and let them know that you love it and will throw them $5 to also be able to get sound notifications or custom vibration patterns. 

0 Likes