Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 not conect after android 12

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 12:48 PM)
sadammansuri
Student
Options
After using previous android software the watch working fine. After android 12 software update it has stopped me connected my watch to my Samsung galaxy s10+. 
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try unpairing and repairing
Your watch and app
0 Likes
sadammansuri
Student
Options
I try but not working
0 Likes
Matt181
First Poster
Options

Same with me. I have a galaxy A52. Updated to Android 12 today and the watch disconnected.

I've reset the watch, uninstalled the wearable app, wiped data and cache, and no good.

It pairs fine with my partner's Samsung phone running Android 11.

Why would Samsung not test this?

0 Likes
mosoleu
First Poster
Options

Same here, S10+.

After I disable NFC and payments the watch appeared on bluetooth and I was able to reconnect and configure.

0 Likes
Ferdinand3
First Poster
Options

Same here after I have updated to android 12 The app keep crashing. Uninstalled every thing and reset the watch butt still same result. I also reset Bluetooth but that doesn't work aswell. What else can I tri 

0 Likes
boring_ghosts
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to me with my Pixel 4a after updating to Android 12. I had to go to the Galaxy Wear app on my phone and then manually Connect (I think it's an updated permissions issue with Android 12). 

0 Likes
DulacLancelot
First Poster
Options

Same issue of everything working ok with Android 11 but not working after Android 12. My Watch 3 will connect, but nothing will ever install from the app store.

0 Likes