Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless Samsung Health App always running in the background

(Topic created on: 10-11-2023 11:55 AM)
Barnie-UK
Pathfinder
Options
***** still not able to stop Samsung Health App running in the background on Galxy watch 4 Pro, sort this feature out.
Now I keep getting stupid notifications about reaching goals that I could give less of a ***** about not to mention this carbage running in the background for 154 hrs now with no way of stopping it, that's only because there has been an update on the watch, it was over 300hrs before then.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

THink it always has, but agree with the new update i see the hours and think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find Google Assistant, does the same, but i never use or even set IP up, but i can block it, but it returns.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Davisian
First Poster
Options
The only way I found to turn the health app running in the background is to turn off the watch and restart. Of course, as soon as you check some health function it won't go off again 🙄
0 Likes