Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 6 workouts ending randomly

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 06:15 PM)
Members_FwDbdSH
Apprentice
Options

Whenever I start a workout on my watch, it works fine for a while but then it just randomly ends. One moment I check my wrist and see the workout screen, and the next I check my wrist and see my clock, with a Samsung health icon showing in the background. Regardless of whether I click the icon or not, a few seconds later the workout ends and opening the Samsung health app shows my weekly statistics screen.

I've come from an apple watch and never had an issue like this. Tried restarting both my phone and watch, tried going without my phone for the walk, tried resetting it, updating it and the phone, and tried turning on or off auto pause; to no avail. Attached are some examples of this occuring. Not sure what to do.

1000012529.jpg

1000012530.jpg

1000012533.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
DrDrax
First Poster
Options

Did you figure this out? I'm having exactly the same problem. 

0 Likes
Mahollyrk
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue just in the last week. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
Titofox
First Poster
Options

Any updates on this issue? My watch suddenly start doing the same thing on my workout. 

0 Likes
Lucius_souza
Student
Options

Where is Samsung support to fix that problem? I've been facing the same issue after updating the watch, it's terrible. Nobody knows how to fix and Samsung Support is useless.

0 Likes
Members_FwDbdSH
Apprentice
Options

Nope, still happening : (

0 Likes
Cashers
First Poster
Options
Mine has started doing this! Just stops while I'm running and says looks like you have paused workout!
0 Likes
Johnnybee
Apprentice
Options
I updated my watch 6 weeks ago and the problem started at just stops and says workout finished so put my grandson watch on which he did not up date, and it is fine .. had it back to currys for 14days still not fixed the problem.I messaged samsung direct on hold the messages back and forth for 6hrs true said they could pick it up with in 28 days lol put it back into currys 12 days later I have it back. still got the same problem all because of their updated version they sent 6 weeks ago. I believe my auto pause is off on my phone but it still stops this is 15 months old 2year samsung guarantee and a 80 £ currys guarantee for 3 years lol . Going back to Currys again today and also emailing their repair department. Fingers crossed 🤞 20240420_192434_1000038780_1713637476.jpg
0 Likes