Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 4 ringing own phone

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 09:10 PM)
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options

On my Samsung Watch 4, I have some strange thing going on where it randomly looks like its dialled my own phone. 
Very hard to explain but example is, I was walking, looked at my phone and there was a display automatically saying 'My Phone', a call duration and an Hang up button. 

Another example, today I tried to play videos from my Samsung phone - Samsung watch was connected via Bluetooth, and I noticed I couldn't hear anything from my phone. Looked at my watch, and there it was again...a display automatically displaying 'My Phone', a call duration and an Hang up button. Once I hung up, the sound came to my phone again.

I definitely am not calling myself and I do not know what is triggering this.

Does anyone know what this is and how on earth do I stop it?

Samsung 21 Ultra || Samsung Watch 4 Classic || Samsung Tab S5e
4 REPLIES 4
Luben
First Poster
Options

Same here.  When I check my home security footage and when I get in my car it does it.  I've tried everything,  I don't know what else to try.  

0 Likes
Noone812
First Poster
Options

Since switching phones [same watch], I've been having the same issue!! It messes with my audio [via headsets and android auto]. It won't stop til I restart the phone or disconnect BT. It shows I'm on an ongoing call with myself, but only on the watch.

0 Likes
Members_MztsdnM
First Poster
Options

My watch does the same thing seems to be ever since I got a Google nest doorbell. Now does it for any videos I watch through Facebook etc can't stop it happening watch battery is not even lasting a day since it started happening

0 Likes
RayTX
First Poster
Options

Only solution to fix this at the time is to go to Bluetooth settings on your phone and turn the switch to off on phone calls. This will disable your watch to make and receive calls but still allow other functions like text and email notifications to happen. 

0 Likes