Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Wallet in Watch 6's back button

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 07:56 PM)
jeffmoo
Explorer
Options

How do I disable or re-map Samsung Wallet from Watch 6's back button?

This is a very irritating feature when I don't use Samsung Wallet on my watch.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately you can't remap the Samsung Wallet button currently it's been a gripe for me for years as I use Google Pay and not Samsung Wallet so the button for me is just a waste of a function

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, you can remap the buttons via the advanced settings menu in settings
jeffmoo
Explorer
Options

But there is no mapping for long hold of the lower button.  That is what bring the Wallet, which I want to disable or re-map.

Are you seeing this or you are assuming this is available?

0 Likes
jeffmoo
Explorer
Options

I asked a specific question. By "answering" without addressing it, the question will no longer appear unanswered any more.

This is really not the way to use this forum. Please only reply if you can actually answer the poster's question.

Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately you can't remap the Samsung Wallet button currently it's been a gripe for me for years as I use Google Pay and not Samsung Wallet so the button for me is just a waste of a function
0 Likes
jeffmoo
Explorer
Options

Thank you

I've never seen the Samsung Pay/Wallet logo at a retailer either. 

This is something that Samsung is doing just to irritate its customers, like the old fixed Bixby button on previous phones.

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The bank I'm with doesn't support Samsung Pay so I use Google Pay but I've got it assigned to double tapping the top button it would be easier if we could remap the Wallet button
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung Pay works anywhere Google pay and Apple pay works in my experience.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
This solution has worked for a few people with Galaxy Watch 4,5 and 6 apparently even though it only states Galaxy watch 4 on the site. Others have it working on their watch 6, here's the link https://github.com/BigBoot/GW4Remap let me know if this works for you 😀 you also need these files/apk here: https://github.com/BigBoot/GW4Remap/releases/tag/v1.0.1
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Or ignore my advice and thats it over with, simple right?
0 Likes