Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung smart watch

(Topic created on: 20-05-2020 06:48 PM)
Amy13
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, am a novice with technology.  So am looking to get the Samsung S20+ or Ultra. I will like to buy this alongside with a smart watch that has the what'sapp, messaging and call feature. Which would the best watch to go for that will be compatible with the device and my network provider. Am with three at the moment but don't mind changing if it comes down to it.

Also, is there a massive difference between the s20+ and ultra? Which is better?  Thank you guys x

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Hi @Amy13. The Galaxy Watch Active2 might prove useful to you. You can receive WhatsApp messages and have phone calls if the watch is synced with your phone. There is a separate model that doesn't require to be synced with your phone but this is slightly more expensive and can only be purchase from EE and Vodafone. 

Regarding the difference between the S20+ and S20 Ultra, they are both excellent but it also depends in your requirements and budget. What are you looking for the most and which phone do you currently have? 

0 Likes
Amy13
First Poster
Options

Thank you Carl for taking the time to respond. Am currently using the S9+. In terms of budjet, I opt for the least rather than the most expensive one. And thank you for recommending the active 2 smart watch. Am currently working three network but don't mind porting to EE or Vodafone if that is the "smartest" option.

0 Likes